“We get so many opportunities to fulfil our potential in and outside the classroom”. Student
Inspired by the life and work of Saint Angela Merici, our Ursuline school commits itself to education for tomorrow’s world within the dynamic tradition of Catholic belief and practice.
SUPPORTING PARTICULAR INDIVIDUALS, GROUPS AND CLASSES
As a Christian community, characterised by a spirit of respect, trust and joy, we promote excellence in every aspect of life, thereby fully developing each individual. The curriculum at Ursuline High School is more than just the subjects we teach.
Our curriculum is everything we do that develops our students into strong women leaders of the 21st Century. This is our mission. From our Chaplaincy work to our deep and enriching extra curricular programme, we take great care and pride in the personal development of our students to ready them for the next stage in their lives.
- Supports and promotes our distinctive Catholic school ethos.
- Motivates & engages learners, helping them to succeed.
- Ensures that our students gain the knowledge and skills of literacy, numeracy, oracy & ICT they need for education, employment and life.
- Ensures that our students gain the personal skills such as teamwork, communication, and resilience they need for excelling outside of the school community.
- Enriches the students’ learning through a wide array of memorable learning experiences.
- Encourages students to become lifelong learners.
- Enables students to make informed choices about the next stage in their education and life.
- Supports students in developing the characteristics and skills required to transition to the next stage of their education.
- Contributes positively to the students’ physical, mental and personal well-being and safety.
- Enriches the students with a strong focus on deepening their cultural capital.
For any further enquires please contact
Mr Owen Nichols
0203 908 3164