Sixth Form Enrolment Instructions
Due to Covid-19 Sixth Form enrolment will mostly take place remotely this year (August 20th). Year 11 will have access to their GCSE results online from 8am. Using these in conjunction with the attached option lines and course entry requirements, your daughter should select the most appropriate option below and follow the instructions provided. Please only select one subject from each option line and please bear in mind that courses offered at Wimbledon College are subject to approval (if there are spaces available after their students have enrolled).
Students that are STAYING ON at Ursuline Sixth Form – entry requirements HAVE been met:
- Email Ms Williams (email@example.com) no later than 10am with a completed copy of the table that you will find on the next page (please just copy and paste this onto your email)
- If there have been changes to subject choices, and the entry requirements have been met, please follow step 1
Students that are STAYING ON at Ursuline Sixth Form – entry requirements have NOT been met:
- If the entry requirements have not been met for the original subjects that were chosen, but there are clear alternative courses that your daughter is happy to take (where the entry requirements have been met) – please follow step 1
- Where there are issues with enrolling onto courses (due to entry requirements, clashes etc) a member of the Senior Leadership Team will call to discuss your daughter’s course options. Please do not call the school, or email Ms Williams – we will be in touch with you between 10am-2pm
- Following the discussion with SLT your daughter will be enrolled on the course(s) agreed. Should there be additional issues to resolve Mr Barton or Mr Adam will contact you.
Students that are NOT STAYING on at Ursuline Sixth Form:
- Email Ms Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 10am with the following information:
- Confirmation that you will not be needing your place at UHS
- The name of the Sixth Form/College/Apprenticeship/School Leaver Programme that you will be moving on to (we are required to record this accurately)
If your daughter has concerns regarding remote enrolment, it is possible to meet with a member of staff on-site (between 9:30 and 11:30). If you have any questions regarding enrolment, or with anything you have read above, please contact me directly (email@example.com) by 12pm on 17th July to discuss.