We offer you...
- A generous annual leave scheme for support staff (up to 26 days depending on grade and length of service), in addition to paid Bank and Public Holidays and a concessionary day during Christmas.
- Excellent Professional Development and career progression opportunities.
- Personalised mentoring, coaching and support programmes.
- Final salary pension scheme for all staff (either LGPS, TP).
- Access to staff car parking.
- Access to a bicycle purchase schemes.
- Access to childcare vouchers scheme (in exchange for salary sacrifice).
- A range of family friendly policies including enhanced contractual payments for maternity, paternity, adoption, parental leave and flexible working.
- Subsidised on site gym provision for staff with a variety of fitness courses.
- Canteen offering freshly cooked meals at competitive prices.
- London Living Wage for all staff
- Our extended network of partnerships (inc. Ursuline Schools, St Philomena’s, Wimbledon College, Education Commission, Teach Wimbledon)
- Good transport links (Nearest Tube: Wimbledon, Nearest Train: Wimbledon Chase, Raynes Park and Wimbledon stations and a number of buses)
We believe that the optimum learning can only be facilitated if staff have the right working environment(s).
We strive to improve our physical environment and facilities, including specialist rooms for Food Technology and ICT, a tranquil quad area, our recently refurbished St Angela’s Centre which houses all our drama, art and music rooms, with an impressive gallery. Additionally we have a brand new playing field and pavilion at Morley Park, just a short walk from the school grounds. The facilities include football pitches, changing rooms and an indoor space for wet weather conditions and will be available for use soon.
We have a separate area for NQT’s to work and mingle and have recently refurbished our main staff room.
Recruitment Pack 2021