NPQ Application Process
Steps to follow:
1. Register through the Church of England and CES and DfE Portal here. This requires the following information:
- Teacher Registration Number (TRN)
- Name as recorded by the Teacher Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Choice of NPQ
- Choice of Lead Provider Avila
- Once registration is complete the DFE will send the details to Church of England
2. You will be sent an application from Church of England and CES via email once your details have been sent through from the DfE registration.
- The form requires headteacher/principal’s and line manager details.
- This needs to be returned within 5 days of receipt.
3. Church of England and CES will confirm whether you have received a place on the course – this can take a month.
4. Church of England and CES will then send your details on to us and we will contact you with session timings and dates.
Each NPQ programme currently has a November Cohort 3 2022 and a February Cohort 4 2023.
For any further enquires please contact
Mrs Collette Farley
Ms Danuta Grabda