“Do something, get moving. Be confident, risk new things, stick with it and then be ready for big surprises!” St Angela
Inspired by the life and work of Saint Angela Merici, our Ursuline school commits itself to education for tomorrow’s world within the dynamic tradition of Catholic belief and practice.
As a Christian community, characterised by a spirit of respect, trust and joy, we promote excellence in every aspect of life, thereby fully developing each individual.
- Set standards of excellence in teaching and learning and to provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum
- Develop personal qualities of understanding of self and others, self-discipline and motivation, responsibility, maturity, creative freedom and integrity
- Foster an attitude of respect for all regardless of age, race, colour, creed or gender
- Build peace, to promote justice, social concern and, through the celebration of difference, the equality of all people
- Widen horizons, to encourage a sense of commitment and service to the wider world, and to enable each one to go on learning and changing all through life
Ursuline Ethos Booklet
Ursuline Education in the Spirit of St Angela Merici