Facilitator/Coach Application Process
Are you an experienced senior leader, ECT mentor or CPD lead? We are now recruiting coaches/ facilitators to deliver the National Professional Qualification programmes from Autumn 2022. To be considered for a role you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of working in partnership with other schools
- A successful track record of working effectively with other professionals within your own school/MAT/organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The support of your head teacher/governing body/relevant line manager to undertake the role
- If applying for an NPQ facilitator role you will need to have relevant experience and qualifications in line with the particular programme
We are looking for NPQ coaches and facilitators. If you would like to apply for a role on a job share basis we ask that both applicants fill out an application and send in together with a supporting statement outlining how you envisage the share working.
Avila Facilitator Applications now live:
The application window is now open for any Teachers who would like to join the Avila facilitator team.
We are taking applications for facilitators on the NPQ programmes.
Want To Apply To Be A Facilitator?
Fill in our NPQ Coach Facilitator Application Form.
You can also find our downloadable support pack available at the bottom of the page.
For any further enquires please contact
Mrs Collette Farley
Ms Danuta Grabda
Avila Partnership Facilitator Support Pack