It's not too late to apply to our fantastic Sixth Form (Ursuline Site)!
Why apply..? Here are just a 'few' reasons...
- We offer excellent pathway options which can lead you to a variety of different careers.
- Many of our sixth form students were delighted with their exam results in 2018, where there were significant increases all round. 61% achieved A*-B and 89% A*-C.
- 41% of students are heading off to Russell Group universities, while 45% are heading to top 30 Sutton Trust. See the full list of our joint university places gained here.
- Ursuline Sixth Form has a tradition of educating girls to achieve their highest potential. In 2018 through our Oxbridge Programme, four students gained places at Cambridge studying German, Law, History, Psychological and Behavioural Science and one at Oxford studying German. See here for a full list of student Oxbridge places gained over the past few years. Could you be joining them?
- We provide you with an exceptional Extended Learning Programme, which enables you to understand the relevance of what you learn in lessons to your future and gives you the knowledge, skills and motivation to succeed.
- We also offer an extensive Careers Programme featuring a range of career networking opportunities, seminars and conferences. We welcome our Alumnae and a variety of professionals in to support your leaning and enhance your wider knowledge.
- You have several opportunities to participate in international trips, recent trips have included Dallas, New York, China and CERN Headquarters (in Geneva) to see the Hadron Collider.
- We have a fantastic range of sixth form facilities including; dedicated Sixth Form (with wireless internet connection) and Learning Resources Centres, a laptop scheme and the St Angela's Arts Centre- which houses all of our creativity in the areas of Art, Music and Drama (our school productions are legendary- Little Shop of Horrors was this 'years' performance.
- We value your insight and opinions! The elected Student Council meets with the Head of Sixth Form every half term to discuss important issues relating to life in the Sixth Form. Get involved!
- We provide a range of leadership opportunities and experiences which are perfect for your CV. These include mentoring, chaplaincy work and student buddy systems. You can further develop your leadership skills in hosting a variety of events such as International Women's Day and The Covent Garden Challenge. You have the opportunity to apply for the position(s) of Head Girl/Deputy Head Girl(s) and senior prefects who are elected in Year 12.
- We enjoy sending you off in style in Year 13 with a Celebration Evening and students love to arrange their own Year 13 Prom- which is always a fantastic experience to round off your time with us at sixth form!
We can't wait to receive your application (contact details and application form here)!