Microsoft Teams Technical Support
- If you are using the Teams desktop app. Please log off the app (Click on your image in the top right of the app, and then "Sign out") and then log back in again.
- Try using Teams in a web browser by opening Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge and going to https://teams.microsoft.com .
- Try downloading or upgrading the version of the Teams app which is on your device. Do this by visiting https://aka.ms/GetTeams and following the download link appropriate for your device
- If you are unable to logon to Teams, ensure you are using the correct username (your username will be your computer logon name followed by @uhsw.com for students and @ursulinehigh.merton.sch.uk for staff)
- We are aware that some home internet providers are struggling with the increase in internet traffic for home users. If you appear to have lost internet or have an extremely slow connection, in the first instance, we would recommend unplugging the power to your internet router/wireless router, wait for 30 seconds and then plug the power back in again. After a few minutes your internet should be available again and hopefully this will have improved. (If you are unable to access any websites e.g. google.co.uk or bbc.co.uk, please contact your internet service provider to report the ongoing issues).
- If your internet connection is just slow normally then accessing online lessons adds additional traffic to this, please ensure no one in the home is streaming internet TV (Netflix, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer etc.) or internet streaming music services at the same time as online lesson are taking place.
- If your computer is showing low or no wireless signal then please move closer to your wireless router or if possible move the position of your wireless router, access points or wireless extenders to provide enhanced coverage.
If you have any other technical issue please contact the Laptop Doctor: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Laptop Doctor on their direct line 020 3908 3192 when email is not available.
If you have been asked to allow ID3 to connect remotely to use please us this address https://id3.screenconnect.com/